Friday, April 18, 2014

Howdy everyone,
This is the last day of our trip to the Lone Star state.  We finished it off with a bang!  My dad took us to the Lone Star Gun Range for trap shooting.  It was my first time, but I actually hit four of the clay pigeons...... I won't tell you how many I missed.....












Mom shooting, Alex operating the clay pigeon launcher












Dad showing me how to hold the shotgun





















Me shooting
 



















Alex shooting




















The outlaw gang














We drove north to Dallas for our flight back to California.  Throughout our trip we saw so many beautiful wild flowers which represents the beauty of the land and the people of the great state of Texas.  Thank you for reading my blog, more to follow on my next trip!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment